At Benjamin Adlard Primary School, we follow six golden rules.
- We are always gentle with our words and actions.
- We are kind, helpful, respectful and polite
- We listen carefully to instructions and others when they talk
- We always do our best
- We take pride in our environment and respect property
- We are always honest and tell the truth
We also promote British values and teach children about democracy; the rule of law; individual liberty and mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith. We do this through the promotion of our Golden Rules, the topics we teach, Rights Respecting Act, Collective Worship, Class Assemblies, PSHE Curriculum and our stimulating learning environments.